Thursday, October 20

May I just say that what has happened in Ohio these past few days is a disgrace!! I mean humans do a lot of great things, but think of all the destruction we cause along the way. These animals were taken from their natural habitats as babies to be "pets" to a crazy person! Yes there are people out there raising exotic animals that are great care takers, but does that mean that the animals are better off in cages than roaming the forests, savannas, and plains? Somehow I doubt it! And then the police in order to protect the PEOPLE (b/c who cares about the animals right) have to have a huge hunting spree! Seriously?!?!? ever heard of tranquilizers perhaps? I mean, sure, I give it to them some of these animals were roaming near people's houses and if one came to my house and almost ate my kid I would probably shoot it too. But the authorities who say that hunting these animals was the only way to prevent human harm were greatly mistaken! Sure hunt them, but tranquilize them, send them to the zoo; don't hunt and kill them! Of all the great, majestic animals that were sent out by this crazy guy only two or three made it to safety... pathetic! On a day like that, I think I would rather be an animal than a human... with morals like that... God gave us the ability to think and be moral and ethical. Who was acting their part that day?

No comments:

Post a Comment