Wednesday, October 6

jeep up keep...

Lately I have been driving with only one headlight. Gary and I had it on our list of things to do, but it was a rather low priority compared to the many others so we haven't been bothering with it. I haven't been having any difficulty seeing at night, so we just kept putting it off. Well, an early morning trip to work last week in the rain brought that task right up to the top!

It was raining pretty hard and it was a lot darker out than usual, but luckily Gary and I left for work at the same time. He was behind me as we headed out, and he must have been able to tell pretty easily that it was hard for me to see. (I was going slow and probably swaying between the lines) Anyway, before I could even whip my phone out, he pulled up right beside me and lit the way. Seriously it would have taken me like 30 minutes to get to work (and would have been late) if he wasn't there to help me along.

So, we decided I really needed that new headlight. We bought a brand new set (both lights) and even got some new windshield wipers! They don't squeak which is pretty awesome! So, for the rest of the rainy fall and hopefully snowy winter, I will be able to see as far as the eye can see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment