Tuesday, December 21

meet Copper McNeillie....


Gary, Amanda, and I went to Shadyside Acres to pick out our first new family member, Copper! We got to choose from two of the cutest pups you ever saw. But ultimately my heart fell for the hugging pup you see before you. He is already over 10lbs... haha he is going to be a big one. At first I couldn't really decide between the two but when I picked up the one we ended up choosing he would hug me! No really, he would, if you put your hand/arm between his two front legs/paws he would squeeze in really tight like he was hugging you.... and he was a good snuggler! Anyways, sorry for the blurry picture, I forgot my good camera so all I had was my old one. Don't worry though, once he is mine forever you will probably see more pics than you ever wanted to!

No comments:

Post a Comment