Wednesday, December 1

rockin' around the christmas tree....

Just before Thanksgiving my most favorite movie came to theaters! HARRY POTTER! And boy was this one good. I have been preparing for months... I knit a Gryffindor scarf to wear, and we found gary a round-ish pair of glasses.

We just got back from a Thanksgiving trip to Chapin, one that will probably be our last for a little while. Throughout this fall we have made a few trips back to the great state of South Carolina, but since I have to work on Christmas and we won't be traveling it seems all the holidays have run out.

Aside from that, our Thanksgiving was great. Short, but great! There were many members of the Langhorne family at my house, along with the Lougherys. Some of my favorite times are with family and this holiday will rank up there with the best! And on Gary's side of the family we have a new nephew, so it was great to be able to hold him! And of course hang out with the rest of the gang.

Next on the update list, we got our first Christmas tree today!! We went to this cute farm and there was a cute old man trimming our tree telling us about how long he lived on this farm. haha, I'm corny, I know. As we pulled in the driveway with our tree, the song "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" came on. It was perfect, I started singing and Gary called me crazy. We got the tree inside, put the lights on and then put the few ornaments we have on the tree. It's perfect!!

1 comment:

  1. Where Oh WHERE is Gary's scarf in this picture?! I can't believe he didn't dress up too! How rude haha

    ReplyDelete