Wednesday, March 30

house

Of course while my family was here we worked on the house.... I say we like I had a major part of the work, however, my dad did quite a bit of the majority! THANKS DAD! Among the improvements are blinds and curtains for the living room along with a large framed piece of art. Paint on the stairwell trim and walls, cleaned carpet on the stairs and upstairs hallway, paint on the upstairs hallway and trim, AND a complete transformation of the guest bathroom upstairs.

This will be mainly a photo update... there are some more pictures of our Maryland blue crab experience! Also a better family photo of the McNeillies
















1 comment:

  1. Ohhh emmm geee! hahaha. (i got that from one of my students t-shirts) I LOVE the fabric you chose for the curtains and the bathroom looks great!! Love seeing all those faces, too! Makes me smile. Love you sis!

    ReplyDelete