Sunday, March 13

So, I'm turning out to be kinda bad at this blogging thing... I haven't posted in forever! I could make an excuse about how busy I have been and that I didn't have time, and I was exhausted by the end of the day, but the truth of the matter is that I have felt rather uninspired. While I have been thinking of you, dear followers, I haven't had anything worth while to say.

In my blogging absence, our backyard has flooded ( don't worry the flood waters have receded), Gary has been recruited for more week long trips, I have had a really bad day at work (followed by a couple good ones), we've come one step closer to finishing the kitchen cabinets, it's now daylight savings time = summer, I've hated my job and I've loved my job, and made plans for my family to visit.

So the positives and the negatives are about equal at this point. Pretty much the last few weeks have been excitement neutral, however, the next few weeks are going to be great! It is getting warmer, I can go run outside, my family is coming for a visit.... and one more thing.....

TBA



..... I promise to post again soon, until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment