Thursday, January 27

something from nothing.....

I'm sure by the lack of posts lately that some of you may think I never got my Maryland nursing license and therefore can no longer afford to pay for internet and therefore can no longer blog, or maybe you just thought I died or something. Either way NO WORRIES I did finally get my nursing license and can continue to pay for internet and despite tomorrow being my 4th 12hr shift in a row I AM still alive. Miracles by all counts!

On to my true post: Nothing really is going on in our lives right now. The severe lack of post material is truly sad. I even googled "blog topics" and from that wide array of everything in the world to write about I could not decide on anything. The only things to really say are 1. we got lots of snow yesterday. about 6 inches worth. It has been our biggest snow of the season so far. Of course I was working so there are no cute pictures of Gary and I making snow angels or snowmen or snow icecream.... no, there is only work lately. (which I hate to say I am thankful for after my long ordeal with my license, shout out to Mr. God on that answered prayer!) 2. If I am not severely incapacitated by Saturday, I think Gary and I have finally decided to paint our bedroom. Right now it is a dull yellowish white color with unknown stains in weird places with multiple holes. I know, sounds like a little slice of relaxation heaven, perfect for a master bedroom, who on earth would want to change that you say? Well, that is why we have taken so long to decide to do it. :)

I think I have sufficiently found a way to write a whole blog about nothing. I hope you have enjoyed you time inside my mind today!

until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment