Thursday, April 14

product review

In my previous post I mentioned buying lots of things for Bentley's grooming. Well I found something that I would like to share with everyone (who has short haired dogs).

Yesterday, I was looking for a brush for Bentley and I wasn't sure what kind to get. They have pronged ones that look similar to human brushes, then they have the spiky prickly ones which I am more familiar with because this is the kind my dog at home, Hunter, has. So I asked the lady working at PetSmart what is a good brush for a lab? She led me immediately to a Kong product. It is called the "Zoom Groom." It is basically made of rubber and has "fingers" on one side. You can use it as a brush, as I just did, or you can use it while giving a bath the help massage in the shampoo.

Anyway, a brush is a brush right? Well the reason why I wanted to share this with you guys is because if any of you have a lab usually their hairs do not clump up in an easy fashion, they are just here and there and fly all over the place. well this brush clumps it all up, easy to pick up AND when I was done brushing him there was some extra fur on the ground and I just rubbed the brush over the carpet and it picked it up!!

ok ok, maybe I get a little bored at home and this brush isn't as amazing as I'm making it out, BUT WHAT IF IT IS?




until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment