Thursday, April 14

spring is in the air...

I'm not sure how many of you are aware of my problem.... I have a problem with buying handbags. I was in HomeGoods yesterday getting some things for Bentley, I went to the register, I paid, and on my way out.... I had to pass the handbags. Well, I decided to take a look just to see what they had, no intention to buy of course :) well, in real addict form, I found one I couldn't live without. It is yellow, my fav. And before getting in line to buy it I thought, what would Gary think? Well, I remembered a conversation we once had about how I am always buying handbags and he said, "You have on in every color, how many more do you need?" and I said, "I don't have one in every color, I don't have one in yellow." SO I then thought that he wouldn't mind if I got one in a color I didn't already have. haha, long story short, I bought it, and I love it, and Gary of course didn't care.


Also, I was getting some things for Bentley, like shampoo, a brush, nail clippers, you know, doggy care stuff and I came across the cutest little dragon toy...

Now, Bentley already has more toys than he could ever need, but if that is true what is one more right? And even though this dragon is pink and Bentley is indeed a boy, HE LOVES IT!!


And last but not least, we have been planning a trip home to SC for the beginning of June and we weren't sure how we would bring Bentley's big crate. It just seems so big and bulky and he doesn't even fill it up yet, so I didn't want to bother with packing it. So I was looking for a smaller crate to bring home, but I wanted it to be inexpensive since he already has a real crate. Well, this is what I found!! haha, true to our camping roots!! This tent was $25 online but I found it at HomeGoods for $7.99


until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment