Thursday, November 18

all moved in... sorta

Gary and I moved into our house last weekend. We still aren't completely finished with all the things we thought we would before we moved in, but we have made a lot of progress! The kitchen is basically done except for the doors to the cabinets and drawers. They still need to be painted. (I'm hoping Gary will get that done this weekend (:-) I lucked upon a good looking dining table for our "breakfast nook" area in the kitchen. I got a really good deal on it and although it isn't the most expensive looking item, it is really good for what we need it for. I was so thankful to have our first meal at the table because since we moved here we have been eating from the coffee table. (doesn't exactly make one want to cook a beautiful meal...) Needless to say, I love it! We are also able to use the place mats my lovely sister, Christina, made for us!











The living room has had almost nothing done to it. The walls are primed and ready for paint, but we haven't yet decided on a color. We are also waiting on carpet to be installed. So the pictures of the living room will be out of date soon hopefully! After that, we will pretty much be done with the updates of the main floor, aside from some small odds and ends.


I hope you all have enjoyed the update on the house... more to come...

until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment