Wednesday, November 10

puppies.... !!!



I have been waiting for a puppy for about three years now, oh how patient I have been. At first I couldn't have one because my college apartment wouldn't allow it, then because Gary didn't want it to live with me and like me better (prior to being married of course), then because when we moved to Maryland and were again in an apartment where we would have to pay way too much to have one. The final decision came down to "when we get a house we can get a puppy." Well, well.... just so happens we now have a house. Wait no longer....

Our puppy has been born! He was born November 7th and is currently 3 days old! growing up so fast! We haven't come up with a name yet, we have been debating the name for about 3 weeks and still haven't come to an agreement! Our kids will never have names, we will just have to call them kid1, kid2, etc. Anyway, we have a few more weeks to decide. We won't be able to visit him until he is 4 weeks and then he will be ready for us to pick up a few days after Christmas! Now that he is here it makes the three year wait seem like weeks and this 8week wait seem like years!

Here are some pics of all the puppies in the litter. Oh labradors by the way! We are getting one of the blacks and he will be a he! Any name suggestions feel free to comment on the post!

2 comments:

  1. HaHaHa...So Cute...a cousin for Hunter!! I am sure I can think of a Garnet & Black name for the little guy :)

    Love,
    Your "other" parents

    ReplyDelete