Thursday, August 12

dinner party

Last night Gary and I had dinner with some of his friends from work. We had such a great time, but before I start telling you about that, I would be remiss in my blogging if I did not mention how my radiator hose busted just as I was pulling up to their house. What a way to make an entrance, boiling hot water bursting from beneath the hood of my jeep. sheesh.... I can't get a break with this thing. Fortunately the three engineers came to the rescue and fixed it so I could still drive it home! Now to tell you about the actual event. First off, great dinner! We had fresh caught Mahi Mahi, fried up just right with mac&cheese, and green beans!! delicious!! Second... the entertainment... which ended up being all of us. We played Beatles rock band, which I had never played before. This is not the type of thing I usually get into, but I have to admit it was fun. We had a guitarist, a vocalist, and a drummer. Needless to say it was a crazy time, and I even sang a little and tried my hand at the drums! Gary always sees these people, but it was great for me to get out and hang out with some people our age.

No comments:

Post a Comment