Monday, August 2

riding bikes

Today when Gary got home from work, we headed out for a bike ride. We like to get out in the neighborhood and see what is around us. We live in a pretty busy area, but luckily there are a lot of hiker/biker trails for us to ride. This way we aren't out on the road. Gary has pretty good skills on a bike, but I am mostly just good at riding. :) And in case you were wondering what it was like to be married to an engineer; I will tell you. The other day my blow dryer broke, being the good wife that I am, I decided to keep it for Gary to play with instead of throwing it away. Gary likes to take things apart to see how they work, so I thought this would be a great opportunity. Well, I bring it to him and instead of being really excited that he can destroy it, he looks at me and says, "hey I can fix that." What a husband!! After shearing off the plastic wrapping of the cord, cutting the wires, and reconnecting them with some electrical tape. ta-da I have a new hair dryer. Without Gary, I would have just head out to the store to buy a new one. What savings!! Here is some of his work in action.

No comments:

Post a Comment