Wednesday, September 29

winter

I know winter isn't here yet.... fall just officially got here, but in honor of my first paycheck at my new job I bought myself a new winter coat. Living in SC, I never really had a real coat, just fleece jackets to get me through until spring. Well, now that we are in MD, I figured a REAL winter coat was definitely worth it. A trip to burlington coat factory was just what I needed. The newest addition to my wardrobe is a Calvin Klein, down coat with a fur hood. I know this sounds a little over the top, but it is soooo cute and, of course, I got a great deal. I couldn't find the original price for comparison, but I found a similar coat which cost $225. I got mine for $60!! Anyway, with this coat, I can't wait for SNOW!!
this is the "similar coat"



this is mine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment