Monday, September 6

have you missed us?

Sorry I have been MIA from the blog.

This past weekend Gary and I made our first trip home to SC together. It was the perfect time seeing as it was a long holiday weekend, my little sister's 21st birthday, and our favorite football team's first game of the fall! .... Clemson won by the way!! wooo hooo woooo hooo hooo hoooo... C-L-E-M-S-O-----NNNNN!

So we surprised my sister downtown at the bars, along with my parents and older sister! We had a great time!!! And then we all went to the game on Saturday. It was the perfect season opener, nice and hot!!

We also got to see some "old" friends from school. It is so different, and slightly funny, to go to the game as an alumni.

Overall, we had such a great time in Clemson, seeing so many people who are important to us! Back in MD, we miss you all!! I know this is a short post, but Gary and I are going to be very busy the next few weeks so stick with us and watch for updates!!

until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment